Client: Posh Affair
Posh Affair is an e-commerce portal for affordable women apparels and accessories. It offers a very wide range of women western and traditional garments. Their primary B2C marketing reliance for improving ROI is on Social Media(especially Facebook) and other direct promotional tools and channels.
Reach out to the potential target audience at the least possible cost and improve the website conversions and ROI.
What did Adyogi do?
• Reduced cost: Adyogi helped Posh Affair to improve its relevance score to 9.7, which reduced the cost per Impression, thereby reaching out to its potential audience at a lower cost.
• Auto-sync ads: Our feature of auto-syncing the client website’s product catalog with the Facebook ads ensured that the ‘Out of Stock’ and ‘New Arrivals’ are updated regularly on a daily basis, which reduced the user attrition due to non-availability of product.
• Dynamic remarketing: Posh Affair was able to show its website visitors the ads of those products that they had looked for earlier on the website, which had a drastic effect on the conversion rates and ROI.
We are glad to report that, within 6 months of collaborating with Adyogi, two major milestones accomplished by Posh Affair:
• Posh Affair’s revenue escalated from $1500 to $20000
• Received a 10x+ return on social media spends consistently
NOTE: Start your journey of successful Facebook Campaign with a one month Free trial. Click here to start.